Getting a Chemical Peel for Delicate Areas with Low Surface Irritation
Chemical peels actually do a great job of regenerating aging or sun damaged skin. With a huge customizable range of options, chemical peels can do super light duty to heavy lifting, depending on the amount of change we want to accomplish.
Lips Lines and Eye Crinkles and Crepey Lids
The areas of the face which show our age the most are the peri-ocular (around the eyes) and peri-orbital areas (around the lips).
Why do most peels avoid these areas? Because the majority of facial peels are meant to impact both the top surface and at predetermined depths beneath, they work well on the face, but they can be too irritating for the eyes and lip area.
Enerpeel® EL, developed in Italy, is part of the popular Glytone line of skin care and skin correction products. Enerpeel EL is a gel-based skin remodelling solution that is especially designed for these sensitive areas because the combination of the two acids in Enerpeel® ELgel, where you can increase the concentration gradually by layering the product, allows one to achieve similar results as you would with a high strength acid, thus limiting and controlling any irritation and reddening of these sensitive areas.
- Utilizes the unique qualities of the Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) that decrease moderate hyper pigmentation, fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Decreases discomfort by the formulation combined with MSM
- Patented technology
Utilizes the unique qualities of the Trichloroacetic acid to decrease moderate hyper pigmentation, fine lines and coarse wrinkles.
Puts remodeling ingredients where you want them, not where you don’t. Many peels only affect surface layers of skin. Glytone by Enerpeel patented technology allows key ingredients to go deep into the skin where skin remodeling happens. The result is even treatment, consistent skin remodeling and fewer side effects.
- The chemical exfoliation specifically formulated for the area around the eyes and lips.
- Consists of gel form of a controlled viscosity ( It does not melt in contact with the skin).
- Allows a safe and easy application of the solution on the delicate area around the eyes
- Includes treating the upper eyelids and lips.
- Composition: trichloroacetic acid, lactic acid.
- Technology: Patented ENERPEEL Technology.
Enerpeel is not buffered at all. Instead the acids are held in a carrier (imagine each acid molecule wrapped up in a coating). This coating makes the peel almost inactive when it is applied to the skin. This improves the absorption into the skin.
The carrier is designed to ‘dissolve’ at a level in the skin where the water content of the skin is higher than at the surface, so it focuses the activity where it is needed and reduces dramatically the surface activity. The full pH of the acid is then released.
The surface activity is not zero but less than other chemical peels and therefore you can achieve light exfoliation to freshen up the surface but you will get greater deeper remodelling proportionately.