Laser hair removal technology continues to improve, and our dermatologist can treat many areas of the body on men and women. For women, the legs are one of the most popular body parts for laser hair removal, and for a good reason. Women often begin shaving in their teens and continue to do so for decades and decades, but our laser treatments can put an end to this aggravating and tiresome practice.
Here are just five of the many reasons to have laser hair removal on your legs:
- Save Money Over Time: Yes, the initial cost of the laser treatments can be pricey, but years of buying razors, shaving cream or paying to have your legs waxed add up to a significant amount of money.
- No More Razor Burn: Razor burn is painful, unsightly and causes many women to avoid frequent shaving. Additionally, you may have bought products which promised to get rid of razor burn, but instead, burned a hole in your purse.
- Save on Time: Some women shave their legs every day while others may shave once or twice a week. Regardless of how often, when you do shave, it adds time to your daily routine.
- Get Rid of Ingrown Hairs For Good: Many women struggle with ingrown hairs, which can become infected if they're not dealt with swiftly and correctly. They're one of the most frustrating parts of having hair on your legs, and exfoliating doesn't always work.
- Say Goodbye to Painful Waxing: Waxing is a great way to beat razor burn and ingrown hairs, but it's painful and expensive. You might be thinking, "Doesn't laser hair removal hurt also?" Most patients agree that the laser feels similar to a quick snap from a rubber band and describe it as minimal discomfort, so compared to waxing, the laser treatments are a summer breeze.
What Areas of My Body Can I Have Laser Hair Removal?
Your legs aren't the only area for laser hair removal, though. Our laser treatments can eliminate or reduce the hair on your:
- Upper lip
- Chin area
- Bikini line
Our cosmetic dermatologist can also remove hair on multiple areas for men including:
If you're interested in laser hair removal, please contact Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald in Los Angeles today at 323-464-8046to schedule your consultation. Our dermatologist offers a variety of cosmetic and medical dermatology treatments to clients in the Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Larchmont areas of California.