Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald is not only a skilled, board-certified dermatologist, she is also an avid researcher, speaker and mentor in the field of dermatology. If you are searching for an aesthetic skin specialist in Los Angeles, here are just a few of the reasons to choose Dr. Fitzgerald:
1. Expertise is sought worldwide. Dr. Fitzgerald is on the faculty at UCLA and has been sought out for many teaching positions. She frequently is asked to train other physicians in comprehensive techniques of dermal filler injections. She is also an International Master Training Physician for Sculptra. Dr. Fitzgerald deeply enjoys these opportunities to train other physicians how to provide beautiful, life-changing rejuvenation results.
2. Speaking engagements at home and internationally. Dr. Fitzgerald has presented on a variety of topics at conferences, lectures and seminars across the globe. She has also appeared as an expert on both local and national television programs, including The Doctors.
3. Published in authoritative journals. Dr. Fitzgerald has authored her own publications and contributed to numerous peer-reviewed journals over the years. She has also served as editor for two major dermatology publications. She is an avid researcher and actively contributes to the academic aspects of the dermatology and aesthetics fields.
4. Passion for improving patients' lives. In addition to her training, experience and sought-after expertise, Dr. Fitzgerald is truly driven by the opportunity to improve her patients' confidence and self-esteem. Effective and beautiful facial rejuvenation can have a life-changing effect, and Dr. Fitzgerald believes each of her patients deserves to look and feel like the best version of themselves.
5. Commitment to the latest and most beneficial advances in the field. Because Dr. Fitzgerald is actively involved in the evolution of non-surgical rejuvenation, you can rest assured you are receiving the most advanced and beneficial treatments for your skin's needs. Dr. Fitzgerald provides only those treatments and utilizes only those technologies she knows will benefit her patients.
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald in Los Angeles? Please call the office to arrange a consultation at 323-464-8046. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your aesthetic dermatology options.