IPL treatments utilize intense pulses of light to penetrate into the deep layers of your skin, delivering dramatic skin rejuvenation results. Dr. Fitzgerald has taken this technology a step further by offering BBL (broadband light) photofacial, the most powerful light treatments available.
BBL and IPL treatments provide a wide range of benefits, including:
- Versatile treatment – IPL and BBL can be used to treat a wide range of skin conditions, including sun damage, redness, brown spots, age spots, sun-induced freckles, enlarged pores and wrinkles
- Treats many areas – Dr. Fitzgerald can use IPL and BBL to treat a variety of regions, including the face, neck, shoulders, arms, chest and hands
- Effective at controlling pore appearance – Your treatment helps minimize the appearance of large pores
- Improves skin texture and tone – IPL and BBL treats deeper layers of the skin, stimulating your body’s natural collagen production for beautiful, radiant skin
- Reduces signs of aging – While this isn’t a traditional anti-aging treatment, the stimulation of collagen by IPL and BBL will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fast and easy – Your treatment can be completed in 30-60 minutes, allowing you to fit your IPL or BBL session into your busy schedule
- No downtime required – Resume your normal daily activities right away
- Minimal discomfort – Most patients experience some sensation during IPL or BBL treatment, but over 90% of patients report experiencing no discomfort at all
- Can be combined with other treatments – Because the deeper layers of skin are being treated, IPL and BBL can be combined with treatments that target the surface layers of skin such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion for enhanced results
- Affordable skin rejuvenation solution – IPL and BBL treatments cost significantly less than laser treatments and other skin rejuvenation options
Contact our Los Angeles Cosmetic Dermatologist
Please contact Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald using the form on this page or call 323-464-8046 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas of California.