Youthful, vibrant looking skin can have a tremendous impact on your self-confidence and help you put forth your best impression in all personal and professional interactions. But beautiful skin becomes increasingly difficult to maintain as we get older.
Factors such as the aging process, nutrition habits, frequent exposure to the sun, and lifestyle choices such as smoking or heavy alcohol consumption can take their toll on your skin. Fortunately, Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald offers a comprehensive array of skin rejuvenation procedures to reverse these signs of aging and restore beautiful, healthy looking skin.
The term “skin rejuvenation” encompasses any treatment that improves the appearance of your skin. This may include both in-office treatments as well as skin care products which you can use at home.
Skin rejuvenation is rarely accomplished with one cosmetic procedure. Your skin is constantly changing and evolving, and over time you may require a variety of different treatments to keep your skin looking vibrant and healthy.
You can receive individualized skin rejuvenation recommendations by speaking with Dr. Fitzgerald in person. Please call 323-464-8046 today to schedule a consultation at our Los Angeles cosmetic dermatology office.
Skin Rejuvenation Options
There are very predictable patterns to the way our faces change as we get older. However, the nature and degree of these changes varies from person to person. Therefore, it is not practical to develop a “one size fits all” approach to skin rejuvenation. Instead, Dr. Fitzgerald will carefully evaluate your face to determine the precise factors impacting your skin. This allows her to customize your treatment plan based on your unique individual needs.
Depending on your skin care needs, Dr. Fitzgerald may recommend one or more of the following options:
- Microneedling: Tiny needles are inserted into your skin to stimulate collagen production. Microneedling can be performed at different depths of your skin to achieve a wide range of skin rejuvenation goals.
- Intraceuticals Infusion Facial: Commonly referred to as an "oxygen facial," this treatment infuses your skin with oxygen to provide hydration and nourishment that provides your skin with a healthy glow.
- SilkPeel: This peel delivers a diamond tipped exfoliation that is both gentle and hydrating, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are a versatile and effective way to address a wide range of skin issues, including rough skin texture, pigmentation, and wrinkling.
- Photodynamic Therapy: This light-activated treatment is an excellent option for treating severe cases of acne.
- Fractora: This skin resurfacing treatment utilizes radiofrequency technology that works on all skin colors and tones. Fractora is an excellent skin resurfacing option for ethnic skin that does not respond well to laser treatments. This procedure is highly effective at treating acne scars and wrinkles.
- Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment: This in-office peel can be used to treat brown spots and pigmentation. Your initial peel will be followed by an at-home care regimen to ensure the best possible results.
Please contact Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald using the form on this page or call 323-464-8046 today to schedule your skin rejuvenation consultation. We serve patients in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Larchmont, California.