Your facial contours convey a great deal of information to others. Balanced and harmonious contours project youth, vibrancy and confidence – a benefit in both personal and professional interactions.
While plastic surgery has long been viewed as the most common facial contouring method, there are also very effective, minimally invasive and non-surgical options to help you achieve the goal of looking more attractive as well as more youthful and energetic.
Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald offers a wide range of facial contouring treatments for individuals in the Los Angeles area. A personal assessment will yield customized recommendations based on your unique goals and needs. Please call 323-464-8046 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fitzgerald.
Facial Contouring Treatments
During your initial consultation, Dr. Fitzgerald will listen carefully to your goals and concerns in order to understand what you wish to achieve. She will then recommend one or more of the following facial contouring options:
- Ultherapy – Ideal for lifting the lower jaw, neck, and jowl areas as well as the brow area
- Genius MicroNeedling - a series of radio frequency treatments to tighten facial and body skin, includes additional benefits to skin texture and tone
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – Effective in reducing enlarged jaw muscles to soften and feminize a squared jaw; can also be used to relax the chin so that it rests normally (ideal for correcting “witch’s chin” in women) and is a champion at lifting the brows and drooping mouth corners
- Dermal fillers and the collagen stimulator Sculptra – Can be used to literally sculpt the face, providing instant or progressive changes in specific or overall areas for both men and women
- Kybella – Double chin reduction via a series of injections into the fat tissue
- CoolSculpting – CoolMini fat freezing to lessen the fat volume of a double chin
- Ellacor - Tissue extraction to reduce the amount of lax skin in the lower face
Lifting Without Surgery
With Dr. Fitzgerald’s expert use of injectables, you can experience results that often negate the need for facelift surgery. As no two faces are alike, there are no cookie cutter recipes to achieve the ideal effects. Your injection lift will include one or more of the following:
- Dermal fillers and/or Sculptra to lift and contour specific facial ares while restoring lost facial volume or correcting balance
- BOTOX® Cosmetic to improve the appearance of wrinkles and furrows or lines caused by facial muscle contractions
- Ultherapy to deeply lift the upper neck area
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen production and smooth skin surfaces
Brow Lifting Without Surgery
Minimally invasive ways to achieve a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance in the forehead region don't require surgical brow lifts. The results from nonsurgical treatments can help you look significantly younger, making this an excellent surgical brow lift alternative for individuals who prefer to avoid extensive plastic surgery.
Dr. Fitzgerald primarily uses injectables to raise the brow. Typically, she’ll recommend either BOTOX® Cosmetic or Xeomin to achieve your desired results. In some instances, she may also recommend Ultherapy to achieve enhanced results or utilize filler to restore younger brow bone projection.
Please contact Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald using the form on this page or call 323-464-8046 today to schedule your facial contouring consultation. We serve patients in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Larchmont, California.