As we age, our skin needs an increasing amount of care and attention in order to maintain a youthful, vibrant glow. If your skin looks and feels tight, dehydrated, lackluster or dull, there are treatments you can undergo to provide the necessary nourishment and revitalization you need for healthy skin.
Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald is proud to offer the most advanced treatments available to her patients in the Los Angeles area. An Intraceuticals Infusion Facial, commonly referred to as an “oxygen facial,” provides you with a unique experience that both hydrates and rejuvenates your skin, helping you look and feel your very best. In just one 30 minute treatment, the Intraceuticals Infusion Facial will stimulate cell renewal and skin regeneration that will leave your skin looking and feeling years younger.
Due to the dramatic nourishing and hydrating benefits, the Intraceuticals Infusion Facial is rapidly growing in popularity, especially among celebrities. You can find out if this treatment is the right method to achieve your skin rejuvenation goals by speaking with Dr. Fitzgerald in person. Please call 323-464-8046 today to schedule a consultation at our Los Angeles cosmetic dermatology office.
Not Your Ordinary Oxygen Facial
While there are many other oxygen facials on the market, none of them work quite like the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial. The treatment uses hyperbaric oxygen pressure to facilitate the rapid penetration and absorption of the Intraceuticals serum, which is a hyaluronic acid-based formula.
In addition to Hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound in the skin, the Intraceuticals serum also contains nutrients such as Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea. When the Intraceuticals serum is combined with the high pressure oxygen delivered in this treatment, it provides a variety of rejuvenating benefits to your skin:
- Improves circulation
- Facilitates the elimination of toxins and waste
- Delivers important nutrients and ingredients which revive the skin
- Stimulates regeneration of new skin cells
- Stimulates collagen production
- Plumps the skin surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Maximizes the skin’s oxygen surface level concentration in order to provide the hydration necessary for smooth, luminous skin complexion
The intense hydration achieved by using hyperbaric oxygen pressure is what sets the Intraceuticals Infusion Facial apart from other oxygen facials on the market. After your treatment, your skin will be deeply hydrated and balanced. You will notice the results immediately, and your skin will exhibit a glowing vitality that is rarely achieved by other oxygen facials.
Benefits of the Intraceuticals Infusion Facial
In addition to the many healing and nourishing qualities discussed above, you will experience the following benefits from an Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial:
- Effective for all skin types
- Gentle, relaxing and soothing to your skin
- Can be used to enhance other skin rejuvenation therapies such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion
- Effectively treats a wide range of common skin conditions including acne, rosacea, stretchmarks and scarring
Please contact Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald using the form on this page or call 323-464-8046 today to schedule your Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial consultation. We serve patients in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Larchmont, California.